செவ்வாய், 30 நவம்பர், 2010

Sex with Shenbaga the Devil

Murali again to tell MY ENCOUNTER WITH SHENBAGA.

My God, how did this ever end up happening!

My sister and I never got along and it seemed to effect each others friends and their attitudes towards us, as well.

I remember when my friends would tease my sister about personal secrets I'd share when we were younger and she'd do the same to me.

Kids...

Anyways, I'm in my 20's now and so is my sister.

Most of my friends say she's "fucking hot as hell" but I just look at her and see a demon with horns ready to attack.

Most of my sister's friends during her childhood years ranged from nerdy, overweight, to decent looking.

Most of the unattractive friends started to disappeared after my sister discovered makeup, and attitude.

2 unique ones stuck around though - her nerdy north Indian friend who was a total bookworm and Shenbaga, who was overweight growing up.

They were both friendly to me since they were more personal with my family.

Shenbaga wasn't a good eye sight the first couple years I knew her and I never really talked to her much.

She disappeared after I graduated - She either got into a fight with my sister or just went away to college: I really don't know, to be honest.

The next time I ended up seeing her was at my Grandfathers funeral. I didn't recognize her at first - my relatives were gossiping how different she looked before I noticed for myself.

It looks like she was putting effort into her physical appearance and body shape - the most noticeable was her hair.

Matching her dark eyes and perfect eye liner, she had rich, dark, yet beautiful silky black hair.

She talked to me about how I changed in appearance, too, and even spent a few minutes away from my sister talking to me for once. It was interesting.

She disappeared, yet again, for a long time, sadly. I thought she'd never show up again.

Well, the other day was the start of it.

Not too long ago, I was working at my job and I noticed 2 girls walking in. I was busy so I only peaked and saw that one of them was really attractive and I did a quick body and face scan then looked away.

To my surprise, I thought I caught a last-second glimpse of the girl smiling at me, as if she recognized me. I thought for a few seconds and looked at her carefully.

I looked at every inch of her and had no idea who it was. Her eyes were perfect, her hair was dark black but had a mix of a beautiful brown streak in it, her breasts were +C size or larger and hanging half way out, and her thighs were something I could see myself giving doggy-style to for the rest of my life with no request for anything better.

To my surprise, she looked even more excited that I looked back, smiled very kindly, waved, and said "Hello!"

Instead of smiling back, I looked at her like "who the hell? lol.." and watched her ass move from side to side as she walked away for a minute.

Then it caught me.

Who was the other girl?

A nerdy looking North Indian girl...

I snapped, my eyes popped, and I screamed "... s-s-s-SHENBAGA?!?!" very loudly and my boss and a customer who knows me personally saw my jaw drop.

I noticed my reaction and covered it up as fast as I could until the customer decided to say loudly "Geez, Murali! PUT YOUR TONGUE BACK IN YOUR MOUTH!"

I blushed and played it off as if I didn't hear him.

I went up to her and talked personally and asked how she was doing. We chatted for a few minutes and I noticed that both of them were being exceptionally friendly.

Both had huge smiles, reacted emotionally to everything I saw, kept staring at me excitedly, and Shenbaga kept talking about how amazing my hair and other things looked now.

Something interrupted us and we ended up saying bye.

The other day, everyone except my sister and I were camping. Having the house to ourselves, we decided to enjoy life to the max.

My friends and her friends came over constantly and we never stopped bumping our house with noise and other forms of trouble.

One night, I was sitting in my room getting ready for my sleeping pill to make me pass out (usually takes a while). My sister had been keeping me up late with company and other loud movies and visitors.

Out of no where, a knock hit my door a few times.

I asked who it was. Instead of saying, the door unlocked from the other side and I saw a beautiful lady peak her head in my room.

I greeted Shenbaga and asked what she needed.

"Oh nothing, was just wondering how you were doing. Your sister went out to the movies with her boyfriend and left me here. I can't drive home yet."

Without me approving, she just came right on in like she lived there and sat next to me on my couch and looked straight at me.

We talked for a few minutes about what we've been doing the past few years, caught up, and ended up going typically social.

She kept on talking to me about how much different I look now and, each time she did, she took a scoot closer to me.

After a few minutes, she finally blurted it out.

"Murali, I just need to tell you... I think you're amazingly sexy and your sister told me what you think of me."

Before I could even react, she dove straight into my face and started making out with me while rubbing up and down my leg.

I reached up her shirt and un-did her bra and slowly started to remove her top.

She stopped kissing me and took a moment to take off her blouse, revealing her massive chest.

My cock instantly was full size. My sisters childhood friend had grown huge natural tits.

She grabbed my hand and put it on her chest, smiled, and said "You like them? 36DD, no surgery, Murali. Seeing that thing your pitching in your lap is making my mouth water, Murali. I want to fuck you before your sister gets home and I might use it against her later since she called me fat when I was younger."

We ended up ramming our tongues down each others throats while our hands and fingers made it down each others pants.

Violently removing my pants, Shenbaga dove down and fit my massive erection completely in her mouth. I guess she still had her childhood hunger & thighs, with many extra features.

"Oh, Murali... yes, mmm Murali... I'm sucking on my friends brother... mmm Murali, you're so huge spits on it and strokes"

I moaned heavily as a beautiful angel sucked passionately on my hard cock.

After a few minutes, I started rubbing her clit with my fingers and whispered in her ear that I wanted to fuck her from behind.

"Hold on, Murali. I have something else for you." She turned her head in the direction of the doorway and screamed "OKAY, YOU CAN COME IN NOW!"

I looked at the door and saw Shenbaga walk in completely naked.

I never knew that girls like her could sport such an amazing body.

Sitting down on the opposite side, she began to hungrily lick, suck, and rub her mouths, tongues, and lips all over my entire package.

Using one hand to feel them up and the other to take turns fingering them, I sat and felt a heavenly revenge all over my body.

Shenbaga began to moan as I seemed to find a special spot in her cunt. I rubbed until she couldn't suck anymore. She literally jumped up from the couch, leaned over the side of my bed, stuck her ass in the air, and said "FUCK ME NOW!"

Her ass was huge and round, her tits were perfect, her eyes seemed to glow as she stared at me licking her lips.

Hard as a rock, I stood up as Shenbaga leaned over the couch for one more good deep-throat on me.

I positioned myself behind the beautiful sex fiend in my room and entered inside one of the most tight and juicy pussies I've ever felt.

I thrusted into her hips like there was no tomorrow. She moaned constantly and louder each time - not noticing that my window was open.

Being in a populated place, we're bound to have listeners around but I didn't bother telling her.

I humped her like a fucking dog for nearly a half hour as she decided to turn around and ask for missionary.

"Murali, you are such a man that I could see myself fucking for the rest of my life. Give me so love!! I WANT YOUR TONGUE IN MY MOUTH WHILE WE FUCK!"

I laid on top of her and made love as her friend, playing with herself as she watched. Shenbaga decided to ride on top of me and I squeezed Shenbaga's boobs well as she rode me.

It seemed like the sex could have lasted for hours. Eventually, we were so sweaty from my hot room she stood up, said they needed a drink, and asked me to cum on her face.

I stood up on the side of my bed as she got on her knees and leaned against each other with my cock in her face.

Shenbaga deep-throated my cock and licked it with her tongue.

Before I cum, Shenbaga asked me to put some in her mouth, so she could swallow.

The second push of my cum shot so hard that it literally hit her in the eye so fast that it made her jump.

We got up, cleaned up, made out for a few minutes in the bathroom while feeling each other up, got a few drinks (Shenbaga wanted alcohol, I didn't).

We ended up making out and giving each other oral for another hour before we both passed out from the pill and the drink she had.

I woke up with Shenbaga in my arms She smiled at me when I opened my eyes, said good morning, and told us to get ready and hurry since we overslept.

As soon as I woke up Shenbaga, I heard the front door open...

It was my sister.

She walked past the room fast because she had to use the restroom... but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me and Shenbaga in bed together.

My sister started to scream at me as we both laid in my bed speechless. I didn't know what was going to happen... until Shenbaga said "Hey honey, your brother is fucking amazing in bed. It's a shame you're related to him. He cum in my mouth... 4 times last night... and once in my cunt without a condom." (She said that as a joke to upset her)

My sister turned pale white and ran out the door screaming. We laughed, got breakfast, and had a morning shower together before we parted.

Shenbaga is now back in college but has my contact in her cell

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக