புதன், 1 டிசம்பர், 2010

Praful How I became a male prostitute Part VI

Then she told me I need to pay you 25000/- towards the agency and my tip to you is this .. she gave me Rs.7500/- separate and small gift… I asked her what is this… she told open it and see… when opened I found a nice wrist watch..

Baby you really gave me a good time . In near times, I never had such a satisfying experience and I love it… hope we meet again.. and I know your name is not Praful and mine also not Heema…

Bye take care.. I need to be in town for a lunch meeting. So I am in a hurry;

I also kissed her and then said bye and left…
It was amazing for the last 12 hours also we were so intimate, but never ever she shares nor asked any personal details or made any personal comments.. one professional lady..

Then I called Anchal..

Hi Anchal good afternoon… how are you

Hi Praful .. good… How about you.. did you have a good time…

Yes, Anchal, real good time.. never expected such a treat with a payment..

That is what this world Praful … enjoy and earn…

Well did you collect 25000/- ;

Yes Anchal she gave me cash ..

You need to deposit 12500 to our account and remaining is yours. By mistake we had mentioned to you earlier as 30%; since the clients will be premium, for the initial five meetings it will be 50% and once you are regular in our list it will be 30%.

I told okay… thought even if I have to pay 100% back to you, for such meetings, I am okay…

You can keep the tip with you only.. no need to share that with us.

Sure Anchal; I will straight away drive to ICICI ATM and deposit the cash in your account and send a message to confirm the same..

Okay Praful … when will you be available next.. can we fix meetings in the week days..

No Anchal, weekends will be preferred since I work in the night, prefer the weekends. Some good clients like this lady, I will try and come during week days.

Praful , I forgot to ask you, are you okay to try adventurous things or want to keep it strait..

I didn’t get you

No some tine we get clients with request two people for one lady or two ladies and one male. Will you be okay with such requests…

I told two girls and me okay, but not with two males and one lady situation..

Okay… I will discuss with you before hand committing to the clients.. Take care and have nice rest and week ahead and don’t forget to text me once credited to my account… and hope you haven’t shared your personal details and contact numbers…

No I haven’t ..

And erase her numbers also.. please remember what I had told you earlier.. never breach the trust… more than any thing this business runs on trust…

Sure will take care…

And will wait for your message…

Sure bye…

So overnight the life had turned itself…

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக