புதன், 1 டிசம்பர், 2010

Praful How I became a male prostitute Part IV

She should be some what 35 plus; except on the head and eyebrows, no hair, like a butter she was smooth; well toned skin; you cant call her slim; same time not fat; she is voluptuous.. didn’t have tummy.. probably a regular gym going one. Nice thighs..

Her boobs should be 34 C; I will ask her later when comfortable.

Praful , you told you have to shave your under arms and cock.. shall we do..

Heema, yes; but I haven’t brought razor or shaving cream..

I told you we shall do it here.. how come you didn’t bring it.. no issues. I have my washing foam and we can use my razor;

Do you use razor Heema; I thought with such a smoothness, you may be waxing.

I wax. This razor was bought long back for emergency; I had left here; let us go to the bathroom; you can sit on the bath tub; it will be easy for me to shave..

We headed to bath room and I removed my shorts and sat in the bath tub. She had put a stool in front of me and mixed warm water.

Praful , your dick is really thick and long; it will be one of the biggest cocks I had till date.. really I like it. see it is getting up like an anaconda…

Then she started playing with my dick and it gained erection. She then poured warm water and applied some foam and first shaved the hair on the lower tummy and then slowly the base of the dick; as she started shaving, I started getting tingling feeling. Then she completed the dick and proceeded to shave the balls.. as she was holding the balls and cupping it, my dick gained a kind of erection which even I had never achieved. Like a pro she was shaving and cleaned the balls and thigh joints… Now my dick was looking like a dressed chicken…

Praful I am tempted to suck you now.. but I will shave your armpits and then I will enjoy you thoroughly…

I am unable to control Heema, do something fast.. it is really throbbing..

Okay baby, fast is the word now and applied foam on the left armpit and shaved off; probably the foam might be good or the women razor might be effective one with few strokes she is able to clear off and then proceeded to right armpits and completed it. then she applied the water through hand shower and cleaned thoroughly.

Now the baby is ready for a superb blow job…

Heema, I am too excited and if you even kiss also, my cum will blast; so I need a diversion to enjoy a blow job. Instead can I lick you ..

What you say also correct. I really want to suck you for a long time… so let us go to the hall and you can …..

She took me to the hall by holding the dick as if holding a baby’s finger and making him to walk…

Then I removed the gown.. she wasn’t wearing anything inside… she really had a sexy anatomy.. a hot body…firm boobs.. smooth skin.. tucked in tummy, clean shaven genitals, tight tighs, cute ass, flawless legs, clean perfectly pedicured toes… wow… it is a treat to watch her…

I made her sit on the sofa and knelt down in front of her; then went close to her; fist started kissing on the inner thighs and slowly started working towards the vaginal area…she has a good aroma.. no stink or odor.. it was pleasant smell..

Heema, how come you are so fresh and fragrant.. I didn’t see you are washing it or applying soap…

Baby, even if some one wash so much it will still smell… I use an imported atomised deo there which neutralizes odor and give a pleasant smell always.. do you like it?

Do you like it.. what a question.. it is heaven ..

Then with the index finger I spread little the lips and started licking the upper part and then started inserting tongue in.. at the same time caressing the nipples.. she was thoroughly enjoying it…

( not filling the page with hmmmm… ahhaa sounds)

Slowly started touching the area between the cunt and ass hole.. started licking there… that was the trigger for a storm.. she was moaning loudly and started pressing my head… this act continued more than ten minutes… she had an exploding orgasm and laid on the sofa ….

I then got up, brought our drinks to the table, and waited for her to gain conscious…

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக