புதன், 1 டிசம்பர், 2010

Praful How I became a male prostitute Part V

Slowly started touching the area between the honey pot and honey hole.. started licking there… that was the trigger for a storm.. she was moaning loudly and started pressing my head to bury in the honey pot… this act continued more than ten minutes… she was getting overwhelmed with ectacasy and started rubbing on the mound … she had an exploding orgasm and collapsed on the sofa …. I covered her with a blanket and left her to take recoup

I then got up, brought our drinks to the table, and waited for her to gain composure…

Well, when she started moving lazily went near her and started kissing …

She brightly smiled and got up and told boy, that was one helluva experience… really mind blowing and earth shattering… Baby you are wonderful… I could not have asked for more…

With that I handed her vodka, and squeezed a fresh lime over it … with some cut vegetables (she is conscious of fried foods) dipped in vinegar and dried gooseberries soaked in honey (specially imported from Australia) … she says one gooseberry revitalize and bring her back with energy… she covered herself with the blanket and started chitchatting over the drink …

While chitchatting I sat next to her, started nibbling with my mouth around her neck, and caressed her back…

Hey.. that is tickling me…

Slowly started smooching around her bicep, cleavage area and started nibbling the nipples, around the areole and under mound… she was gaining the vigor.. you can make out…. I forgot to mention about that areole… it is light brown with milky white back ground without any bumps... the nipple was a smooth bud, but real erect…

Baby, we are here for the past three and half hours and yet not gone inside the bed room. Come let us go inside ; I am feeling hungry and wanted your jism to fill me.. come ..

I was surprised.. do you swallow the cum..

Yes, baby, my doctor had advised I need lot of proteins and cum is full of protein you see.. and after seeing the nicely shaven and smooth and hard member of yours, if I don’t eat the prasadam I will be banished …

Once again she led me by my dick like mother dragging the kid with the hands…

One condition… like when you were licking me, I didn’t disturb your dick, you are also not suppose to disturb me .. I want to pay attention completely to this swollen banana without any distractions.. and if you hold for three minutes of sucking I have a surprise for you…

I told her I agree… before that I have one unfilled wish.. can I do that before you get into act…

What is it

I am very much attracted to your armpits.. so smooth … can I lick it..

Wwwwwhat… you want to lick my armpits… will you… baby you are a darling.. I love that.. but many people say they get turned off , that is why I didn’t ask you .. come one baby please please…

I made her to lie down on my side and started sniffing that armpits… it was amazing.. the sweat smell was engulfing.. it was giving me a heady feeling.. then I slowly started running the tip of my tongue all over the armpits… she was climbing to heaven nine.. she held my hair tightly and started pressing me.. with one hand I started playing with the other armpit and moved to that … then started slurping heavily… after heavy licking she also started reciprocating starting from my nipples and then freshly shaven armpits of mine…

That was a real arousal we both had…. With that head smell I kissed her on lips… her eyes were gleaming and once again she was on fire…

Baby you cant once again push me to orgasm… now it is my turn… lie down.. relax and enjoy the pampering…

I lied on my back with my dick standing like a flagpole at 90degree…

She once again started from my nipples and then she licked on my navel and then slowly went down skirting the dick she kissed all around … more than kissing she drooled her tongue.. slowly she started playing with my balls.. then from base till top she licked and at the top the bud , she started kissing and then started sucking like kids eating lolly pop.. then she started moving up and down at the same time playing with my balls and she was able to take the full length into mouth… while doing so her fingers started massaging my scrotum… I was unable to sustain more than two minutes inspite all my efforts.. and blasted a heavy load into her mouth.. in my memory that might be the biggest load I shot off… like a hungry child, she gulped every drop…. then also she didn’t leave and wiped off till last droplet and then only she came down. And I am once again collapsed on the bed…

I ddint know how long I would have dozed off… when I woke up and saw the time it was around two in the night and she was no where in the sight… went to the hall and felt very thirsty and hungry.. so searched for the fridge in the kitchen and took the water bottle and some strawberry and grapes kept in a bowl and headed to the hall and started calling her Heema , Heema… I hear her from the top one minute.. coming… wait in the bed room only

After five minutes, she was coming down… now she had changed into a blue color saree… completely decked up.. with full make up and jasmine flowers on the hair.. golden bangles and ornaments including ottiyanam on the hip.. when she came down only I saw.. she was not wearing anything underneath.. no blouse, no bra… and it was a thin transparent saree… boy I tell you.. you need to see to believe it … even if you had seen a lady just then completely naked, if you again see her like this, without any underlying material , only on saree, it arouses you to greater extent..

I was dumb struck and mouth wide opened.. Heema you are a real sex goddess.. and you know how to bring back life to a dead cock …

Baby, I told you I have a surprise for you… when I am really on high and completely satisfied for my lover I reserve this act…

With that when she came and sat and baby can you make a drink for me ; I want a stiff one … wanted to really have a heady feeling … I made a stiff drink for her and for me a very diluted one since my capacity is only two drinks and this will surely send me tipsy..

I don’t have words to describe watching her and stealing the glimpse of her milky white boobs bouncing through little opening on the sides ….

After that once again we had a real hot sex… this time she was ridding on me and I was playing with her boobs, nibbling them and sucking the nipples… after some time we tried doggy and then again she came on me .. since this was fourth on a row we took longer time and she was all over me.. finally when she was physically tired, I came over her and started pounding real hard and then finally I came and both collapsed on the bed.. I slept like a log and when woke up next day it was nine in the morning… she was also getting out of the sleep and we cuddled together and she told let me get some coffee for you .

She called on the intercom and told two coffee… after five minutes some one knocked on the door… I was hurriedly tried to cover ourselves.. she told no issues.. my cook is used to this… and was sitting there completely naked.. the cook, one middle aged man came inside.. and served coffee..

Then she told he is my cook ramu; he takes care of this house since I come here once a while only and he is a eunuch and really not interested in any of this.

She is full of surprise..

Then we took bath together and had one final round there in the Jacuzzi and then came out and had a very heavy breakfast… (sprouts, brown bread, honey, cut fruit and fruit juice was the heavy break fast) .

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக