புதன், 1 டிசம்பர், 2010

Praful How I became a male prostitute Part II

I waited with anxiety for the call to come…

In the mean time I rushed home; I need minimum 45 minutes to reach ECR from my home. Time then is 07 45 and with 45 minutes of driving time to 10 30 I had two hours. I needed to shave armpits and my dick, cut my nails, shower and have light dinner… wow adrenaline is pumping …….


In the next blog I will narrate the first experience…

I just reached home and was removing my dress to prepare for shave of my life… armpits generally I shave once in three months or so. Last, I had shaved two week’s back.. so it wont be a problem; never had shaved the dick; that is going to be a new experience. Then call came on my mobile… the conversation goes thus:

( before that about the voice; you cant put it as a sexy voice nor an unimpressive voice; it is husky anyway.. from the voice she should be in the bracket of 33 – 37 and should be well educated, the pronunciation was excellent.. should be a real bombshell .. I am working for a BPO and voice is our main business)

Hi… Praful .. This is Heema here . ……………… Agencies reference I am speaking to you.

Hi Madam… well I was quiet excited and waiting with anxiety for your call..

Praful , don’t call me Madam; call me Heema..

Okay mad… sorry, Heema…I shall

Ok Praful , when you will come here.

Heema, I was told by them that I need to reach your place by 10 30. I will be there by then.

Cant you come earlier than Praful ; I had already reached the farm house.

I just reached home, need to take shower, and had special instruction to shave armpits and my private parts before meeting you.

What is that private part dear?

I was flustered and didn’t get the courage to use the word..

Don’t be so naive; you are not a boy, who should be blushing..

Okay; first time, isn’t it, that is why.. Feeling little bit hesitant and never had spoken to any lady openly.

Praful , you can feel free with me; no issues.. Now say what you are going to do

Heema, I have to shave my cock and ball and make it smooth for you. First time I am going to shave there and hence need some time..

I have an idea Praful , you come over here; we will shave here; I also want to see cock shaving which I never seen.. .. so don’t waste time for bath also. and dinner you can have here..

How you are going to come. Do you have any vehicle?

Yah; I have a car and will come on my own;

Do one thing then, cross Prarthana drive in and before crossing the toll gate to your left a lane will go. There will be a board called Golden castle lane. In that take a turn in that lane and give me a call. I shall come and pick you up.

That should be fine then; now time is 08 15 and I should be there by nine.

Praful , do you drink..

Yes, I do; I drink Vodka. What about you?

I drink beer or Vodka.

Do you want me to pick up..

No, no I have enough stock; Smirnoff will do? for mix, I have orange juice also. No worries; reach here fast boy… let us have a blast. I will leave you only tomorrow afternoon. So come prepared; do not tell I have this work that work and try to leave in between and spoil the mood.

Heema, first thing first; yes, Smirnoff will do; second, I am at your disposal, till the time you chase me out, I shall not leave.

Thant is like my baby… come fast baby. You will bring the rain coat?

Rain coat.. what for? It is not raining and I am coming by car.

Small baby don’t know what is rain coat.. that is Condom I speaking about; get some nice dotted and ripped once; get some strawberry flavoured ones.. don’t be kanjus and go for cheap Charlie varieties.. get some good ones..

Sure Heema; I will take care; and will you mind if I smoke… I am not a chain smoker.

I love it; I forgot; what is your brand;

Mine is wills

Okay then can you pick up a pack of Classic Ultra milds for me enroute..

Sure Heema, anything else you need..

Nothing baby… I am all excited; where are you now…

I am just starting the vehicle..

Okay okay ; don’t speak and drive; police will catch; I don’t want you coming late due to that … last question, before hanging up.. do you eat non veg?

No, I am a pure veg; and I will give you a call once reaching the Golden castle lane..

Bye Heema…

Bye baby. Come fast…

With that, I started my car and hit the road. Enroute stopped at Anna nana picked up one box of Menforce and one box of Durex extra dotted in two flavors each.. and one pack of wills for me and Classic Ultra milds for her. Then I bought a bunch of flowers; not a bouquet; but just flowers, 21 red roses and some lilacs stems…

In the mean time call came from Anchal to ensure I am going in time and when she heard all the conversation, she told you should not show you are exited.. but it is okay.. go ahead and enjoy.. She had told we had fixed your rate for tonight as 20000 plus another 5000 for staying tomorrow.. it seems from the conversation the lady is quiet a hit and you should receive a ransom as tip; this lady is known for that . I don’t know how she looks, but our associates whom we had send to her earlier says, she is really a very good company but insatiable.. Quiet demanding.. Enjoy your first outing… give me a call tomorrow …

How I shall pay the commission to the club

Yah I forget to tell that. You can deposit in the same ICICI account 30% , that is 7500/- and 30% of tips what you receive; Okay Have a good time bye and she went off the line.

Here I was crossing Thiruvanmiyur Bus depot and hitting ECR ….

Wait for the next Part for actual action….

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக