புதன், 1 டிசம்பர், 2010

Praful How I became a male prostitute Part 1

Hi I am going to tell you, how I became male prostitute, gigolo and my experience .. really Kinky experiences… first started with a single lady, then girl sandwich, then the bi- experience, then the group experience … in that also what and all new experiences… cross dressing, different position, Domination, slave, watersports, making it in the bath room, open air, telephone, while their husbands watching… amazing journey it was , at the same time helping myself well financially and gifts in kind those I cant imagine also…. Here goes……

On a boring Saturday afternoon, I was waiting in the office for a conference call that supposed to have happened. Since the attendees were from US, the telephone call could start only after six thirty in the evening. Being a Saturday my boss, did not want to waste his Saturday evening and made me to come to office in the morning itself, so that he can review the meeting points and get back to his home for lunch. Then I had three hours to go. Sitting in the huge office without any other colleagues itself daunting. So I decided to go and read some news paper; in 45 minutes I finished reading and now all that left was the supplementary which was full of classified advertisements. To kill time, I was reading and suddenly one column attracted my eyes. That was personal. There were friendship clubs. “Enjoy cultural and social get to gathers with good times. Enjoy n earn, only for VVIPs and not for students” followed by a mobile number. In addition, it was a Chennai number. So out of curiosity to find out what is this I dialed that number. After six seven rings other side the person came on line, seemed to be 45 plus aged person with a good command over English. He introduced himself as Praveen. He first enquired about my physical attributes and then explained that there is a lot of demand for middle aged male, for ladies whose husbands are staying abroad, into business and not really cared for. Further he continued, if I am really interested, then he can explain me a procedure called “incoming process”. I was curious and surprised to know that the so called modest Chennai had such wilder side and really wanted to know what is there further. He explained, “Once you tell us you are ready, we will let you know the contact details. They will be either two or three years elder or younger to you; you should make them happy, which ever way they want and should not behave bad; at the end they will pay upto 15000 – 20000 as fixed by the club and you have to pay the club 30% for giving you this opportunity; and demonstrate your seriousness and commitment, you need pay Rs.6500/- out of which Rs. 5000/- will be refundable deposit and Rs.1500/- will be admission charges. Make the money ready and then call me, I will guide you further”. I am tempted to the bone. Here have the sexual experience as well get paid for that. I told him I am ready tonight itself. He told me to go to nearest ICICI bank and give a call to him. With all the adrenaline pumping, I finished the call with the client. Then reached the ICICI bank.

I went to Nungampakkam ICICI branch, which works till late in the evening and made a call to him. This time a lady picked up the phone. I told her, Madam, I was speaking to Mr. Praveen in this number. She introduced herself as Anchal and told he is with me only. His job is to speak to people and convince them. Once we are sure that the person is serious enough then I take over in grooming the person and guiding him to establish the contact and grow further. Then she gave me the account number and asked me to deposit only Rs.3000/- as she felt I was a genuine person and gave 50% discount. Once the transfer of money was confirmed , she called me and the conversation goes thus:

Hi, Praful Patel Thank you very much for depositing the money. Are you in a position to have a conversation for next five minutes; if driving or not in a comfortable position please call me back. But be quick as you have very limited time before meeting the client.

Absolutely Anchal; I can speak to you now.

You are at Nungampakkam; your client would like to meet you at ECR in a farmhouse. Do you have any vehicle and when you can reach there.

I have a car and I can reach there in another one hr to one and half an hour time frame.

Okay; time now is 7:30; you have to reach the place by latest 10:30 and expected to stay with the client until tomorrow morning or late after noon . Is it okay with you.

No issues Anchal..

Are you alone and comfortable to talk since the dialogue may become personal and dirty at times.. are you okay’

Yes Anchal

So please take some changing cloths, especially some clean inner wears, towel, and basic toiletries as if you are traveling for a overnighter. I would not have been dwelling upon so many details if I were speaking to a lady, since you are a male and new, I am going over all nitty gritties and don’t mind, if it looks so basic and frivolous.

Absolutely Anchal; I am okay with it; Please take me through it.

Very important thing, you should keep a stock of condoms; market , today you have lot of improved varieties; please have adequate stock; one box each in varience like dotted, ripped, cented; mostly these ladies like banana or strawberry flavour. Don’t indulge in any activity including sucking without protection. It is very important;

But they are high profile ladies you say; wont it be enough I use protection during the insertion alone; why in every activity?

No Praful , even though they are high society ladies, you have to be careful; and during insertion it is must; but other activities, is to protect you and them; it is must and don’t allow without protection any indulgence okay. Now let me start with the way you present to them.

First, do you shave your under arms regularly?

Yes. I do.

Generally mature ladies, prefer clean armpits. Second nicely shaven armpits smell less; In your toiletries bag always keep a deo spray. Don’t go for cheap ones; it really turns off people; keep a good and musk odor based ones. Also always keep a spray for your mouth also.

Okay.

Second, do you shave your genitals?

What, I did not understand

Genitals, your private parts.

No, I don’t do..

Please shave there also. since most of these ladies love to suck you and hair becomes a hindrance and also the particle and sweat stuck in that gives out a foul order. So Please shave including your balls. Keep it smooth. It is difficult, but if feasible you should clean hair around your asshole also.

Okay.. Do I need to shave hair on my chest also.. I am quiet hairy in the chest..

No you don’t need to shave there, since the ladies from Kerala and Arab countries prefer hairy chested people.. and Andhra ladies demand it. But they want the armpits and your genital area are clean shaven and smooth. Mostly our clientele are from Andhra, Kerala and Arab countries. Only North Indian ladies prefer clean chested people.. If required specifically, before assigning that meeting you will be informed.

Then the area between the thigh joints. Keep it clean else, the accumulated sweat will give out a foul odor and it will turn into black and scratchy; so use powder and keep it dry as well wash nicely; when taking bath apply some eud –i-clone drops to give a better fragrance. Moreover, importantly before going to assignment don’t take hot water bath as it leads to lot of sweating. So go for cold-water bath; if it is very cold go for luke warm water.

Sure Anchal

Please cut your nails and keep your feet clean; hope you don’t have any kind of soriasis or wounds ..

No Anchal, I am that way pretty clean..

And do you smoke?

Yes;

These women prefer smoking. They cant smoke in public or when with their family. So they enjoy smoking and drinking. You are expected to give company; but be moderate in drinking and don’t loose control and don’t create any nescience. Any adverse

Do you use Pan parag, Gutka, tambakoo

No, Anchal, I don’t use .

Good, these ladies don’t like stained mouth. Some North Indian ladies like that smell, but not our clients.

And when you are speaking to them please never ask any personal questions nor answer. Keep the engagement only to what you are paid for . Don’t get into personal side at all. They may not like and we also don’t want our associates engaging with them in personal capacity.

While going dress up appropriately; don’t be too formal; you can use T shirt and Jeans, but not cow boy kind of dress; since the clients are rich and middle aged, they expect some kind of decency from the beginning..

Please bear in mind you are dealing with rich people and high society people. So don’t ever cross with their requirement. Only what they ask and want you should do. Their feedback is very important for us to provide you with more assignments.

Don’t ever mention to them which agency send you and what is the financial dealing etc. that is totally against our ethics..

All the best Praful … you seem to be right fit. The client we are assigning today is a very important client. She had paid a premium today since you are the first timer. And within another 30 minutes she will contact you. And let you know how to reach the destination. And one important thing.. never try to contact her on that number after today and even if she contacts you please ask her to come through us only. So Don’t save the number, just erase it… at no cost no personal contact please. In future even if you happened to see her anywhere, behave as if you had never met her. In this profession that is very important and never accept cheque / Account transfer from the client. Only cash and hard cash.. Okay…

Once again Praful … enjoy and welcome to our family of make and have fun and earn….

Thank you Anchal…

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக